Comfort, form and function are the essential building blocks for any HPFI product. Nowhere is this more critical than in a healthcare setting where patient comfort is essential to maximize relaxation and recovery while simultaneously providing caregivers with equipment that looks
great and performs flawlessly.
Recovery has never felt so good.
- Lay-flat mechanism allows for administering a wide
- variety of treatments without use of a bed or gurney
- Independently operated back and foot rest
- Pneumatically controlled back with infinite
- Trendelenburg feature offers a negative 3 degree pitch from the full flatbed position*
- Sinuous wire spring suspension and high density foam for durability and patient comfort
- Full length foot rest provides support to patients entire leg
- Pull-out foot tray for easy patient transfer
- Swivel casters (front) and locking swivel casters (rear) offer zero-turning radius for maximum maneuverability
- Back release located on outside of arm, right facing standard
- Standard width models rated to 500 lbs.
- Bariatric widths rated to 750 lbs.
- Pillow back models inlude repositionable pillow.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on seating componants. Three years on wearable parts (recliner mechanism and casters)
Item #: 630